Online Chat Administrator
Job Title: Online Chat Administrator
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Bojan Manevski
InterActive is a leading online education company. We help international business schools and universities take their courses online, and we’re dedicated to creating a global learning community without economic, political, or cultural borders. We’re a highly energetic organisation committed to providing a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team.
Right now we’re looking for an online chat administrator to ensure that our online visitors receive a customer service experience that is second to none.
- Dealing with our customer-focused online chat services.
- Responding to chat enquiries from potential leads.
- Displaying excellent knowledge across a wide product range.
- Communicating with our Intercom service provider and other chat systems.
- Channelling enquires to the relevant teams where necessary.
- Candidates should show dedication, and be able to apply themselves for long periods of time, working on demanding tasks.
- Previous experience is valued but not essential for the position.
- Successful candidates will have excellent command of the English language.
This is what you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space.
- Continuous training from experienced professionals who are invested in your development
- Huge opportunity for progression within the marketing team
- A management team that rewards results, and understands that success is a continual learning process.
- An extensive employee support system.
- There is a fancy coffee machine in the kitchen – don’t break it.
In short, the right people go a long way with us.
InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted