Job Title: Copywriter
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Matthew Garnett
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to join our organisation to produce engaging marketing, blog, and news content focused on promoting our products, business, and brand.
You’ll already have a well-developed and confident copywriting ability, while also being open to new ideas and approaches. You’ll also feel comfortable writing in various styles to cater to differing communication channels and audiences.
Most of all, we’re looking for someone who will bring exciting and insightful ideas to the table, and who will become a strong and permanent member of our creative team.
That’s the bit about you, now a little something about us:
InterActive is an online education company. We help international business schools and universities take their courses online, and we’re dedicated to creating a global learning community without economic, political, or cultural borders. We’re a highly energetic, innovative company with room to grow, and we’re committed to providing a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team.
We’ve put together a team from all over the world who work together with a single vision - that greatness comes from giving people the freedom to work hard and have fun.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Product and Marketing departments to understand their needs and fulfil briefs to specification.
- Producing engaging content within strict brand guidelines and tight deadlines.
- Creating original content articles which engage our B2C and B2B audiences.
- Produce content for both off and online platforms including creation of new materials for our website, email marketing, social media, editorial and other marketing collateral.
- Maintaining familiarity with academic partners’ products and services, their target audience, and their competitors’ activities.
- Monitoring the quality of copy produced by junior members of the department and advise/support where necessary.
We’ll also require the following:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with digital creative processes and techniques.
- Good knowledge of SEO best practice and search engine techniques.
- A working knowledge of digital marketing channels including PPC, Adwords and social media.
- Academic editing and proof reading abilities.
- Previous experience writing for branded web pages.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and perform re-writes as required.
This is what you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space
- Continuous training from experienced professionals who are invested in your development
- A management team that rewards results, and understands that success is a continual learning process
- An extensive employee support system
- A competitive salary
In short, the right people go a long way with us.
InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.