Job Title: CRO Specialist
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Matt Bangsund
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating first-class online user experiences. You will be analysing customer behaviour and market trends, targeting specific visitors with relevant messages, testing new landing page designs, evaluating key metrics and identifying ways to increase conversion rates.
InterActive launched in 2008 with a clear vision to become the destination of choice for those seeking a first-class online learning experience – a vision which we still live by today. We work in close partnership with international business schools and universities to bring universal access to the e-learning environment. Through the development of bespoke strategies focused on increasing educational reach, we are dedicated to creating a global learning community without borders.
- Collaborating with designers and copywriters, delivering high-converting landing pages and banners for various traffic sources (AdWords, Facebook, affiliates, email marketing, direct traffic, etc.).
- Increasing the visit-to-lead and lead-to-sale rates of our products through A/B testing.
- Optimising the user experience on our owned assets by continuously gathering feedback from Product & Sales teams.
- Developing documentation for effective processes and successful tests.
- Staying on top of Conversion Rate Optimisation trends and best practices.
You’ll also possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience with A/B testing.
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- A detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven approach to your work.
- A passion for digital marketing and Edtech, and a self-motivated drive for excellence.
This is what you'll get from us:
- Join a growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space.
- Continuous training with opportunities for professional development.
- A management team that rewards results.
- An extensive employee support system.
- Competitive salary.
Why it’s great to join InterActive:
We are a highly energetic, innovative start-up company with room to grow. We strive to maintain a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team. We offer excellent training and ongoing support throughout your career with us. InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.