Email Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Matt Bangsund
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be passionate about planning, executing and optimising email programs for acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention. You will manage the segmentation and personalization strategy, as well the timing and frequency of the email campaigns.
InterActive launched in 2008 with a clear vision to become the destination of choice for those seeking a first-class online learning experience – a vision which we still live by today. We work in close partnership with international business schools and universities to bring universal access to the e-learning environment. Through the development of bespoke strategies focused on increasing educational reach, we are dedicated to creating a global learning community without borders.
- Implement email campaigns across all brands.
- Segment lists based on behaviours such as past email engagement and website interactions.
- Collaborate with the CRO specialist to deliver high-converting email templates by suggesting A/B testing ideas.
- Measure results and optimise the nurture tracks of each relevant programme segment.
- Maintain a clean CRM.
- Develop documentation for effective processes and successful tests.
- Stay on top of email marketing trends and best practices.
You’ll also possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience managing email marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of HTML coding.
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, self-motivated and results-driven approach to your work.
- Passion for digital marketing and Edtech.
This is what you'll get from us:
- Join a growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space.
- Continuous training with opportunities for professional development.
- A management team that rewards results.
- An extensive employee support system.
- Competitive salary.
Why it’s great to join InterActive:
We are a highly energetic, innovative start-up company with room to grow. We strive to maintain a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team. We offer excellent training and ongoing support throughout your career with us. InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.