Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Matt Bangsund
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive marketing assistant to work alongside and support our growing team of marketing superheroes. You will need to be the person that always volunteers to take on tasks, and become the “Go-To” person for all marketing projects.
The role will be extremely varied and might include things like market research, briefing an external agency about an advertising campaign, or chasing the finance department to pay an invoice. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a product information hub for all of our programmes. If someone asks, “How long is the MSc in Fashion Design course?” you will be able to find out quickly.
You will eager to learn all things about digital marketing, and ready to help anywhere you are needed.
That’s the bit about you, now a little something about us:
InterActive is an online education company. We help international business schools and universities take their courses online, and we’re dedicated to creating a global learning community without economic, political, or cultural borders. We’re a highly energetic, innovative start-up company with room to grow, and we’re committed to providing a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team.
We’ve put together a team from all over the world who work together with a single vision - that greatness comes from giving people the freedom to work hard and have fun.
A typical day in the life of a Marketing Assistant:
- Review all of the marketing emails that we have sent out over the past six months, and identify the best performing templates for the Product Managers
- Coordinate a survey of all of our alumni alongside our PR & Communications team, creating emails inviting students to participate and thinking of creative ways to engage with them
- Explain Snapchat to the Brand Manager
- Create a company-wide email update on all of the marketing activities planned for the upcoming week, and liaising with all of the Product Managers to include the most important items
- Organise a meeting with the Social Media team to discuss the posts for the next month, and forward over your selection of images that you think will get people to engage with our Instagram ads
- Update the weekly marketing activities report, and confidently ask the Law Product Manager why the email he sent out last week wasn’t sent to you for filing – you are in charge!
You’ll best fit our requirements with:
- Previous digital marketing experience or a relevant qualification
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables will be your best friend)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills – be confident and motivated!
- Experience in e-commerce would be a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and a tendency to use movie quotes in your cover letters
- The ability to apply creativity and logic to all situations – be a problem solver.
- Fluency in English
This is what you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space
- Continuous training from experienced professionals who are invested in your development, there is lots of opportunity for progression within the marketing team
- A management team that rewards results, and understands that success is a continual learning process
- An extensive employee support system
- A competitive salary
In short, the right people go a long way with us.
InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted