Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Matt Bangsund
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a proactive and logical individual to join us as a marketing executive, supporting the Product Marketing team to launch marketing initiatives across a wide range of e-learning courses, from accounting certificates to MA Fashion degrees.
This is a truly varied role, offering you the chance to take ownership of a diverse portfolio of marketing campaigns and comes with a real scope for progression. You will be responsible for helping to plan, deliver, execute and report on all paid lead generation activities, including PPC, affiliate networks, paid social as well as email campaigns.
You will need the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously and work within a cross-functional team to meet deadlines. You are passionate about all things digital and thrive on delivering exciting and show stopping campaigns and content. “That’s not my job” are words that you would never utter – you are a team player and are willing to help anywhere you are needed.
That’s the bit about you, now a little something about us:
InterActive is an online education company. We help international business schools and universities take their courses online, and we’re dedicated to creating a global learning community without economic, political, or cultural borders. We’re a highly energetic, innovative start-up company with room to grow, and we’re committed to providing a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team.
We’ve put together a team from all over the world who work together with a single vision - that greatness comes from giving people the freedom to work hard and have fun.
A typical day in the life of a Marketing Executive:
- Create an email marketing calendar for the Law Product Manager and think of creative ways we can promote our new MSc Criminology courses to prospective students.
- Make the decision that the email subject line “Are you a smooth criminal?” is terrible
- Complete a final audit on our new microsite for fashion degree programmes, and put together a brief for the development agency – check for spelling errors and make everyone’s favourite executive decision about images, “Is it fashion or inappropriate nudity?”
- Prepare a google analytics report of new B2B website (interactivepro.org.uk) for the COO, brainstorm with the marketing team how to double any numbers you find.
- Brief some brochure amendments for the MBA programmes to the design team, and chase them up regularly – bribes usually work to speed things up.
- Coordinate between our data analysis team and each of our digital marketing teams to ensure everyone is on track to meet KPIs for the month, including lead volumes and CPLs.
- Initiate and execute an automated email campaign to nurture leads and create loyal customers, liaising with Product Managers.
You’ll best fit our requirements with:
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing
- 2-3 years of previous marketing experience - including digital and email campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in Excel and experience with reporting KPIs such as lead quality, traffic, CPAs and conversion rates.
- Excellent attention to detail and a tendency to use movie quotes in your cover letters
- The ability to apply creativity and logic to all situations – be a problem solver.
- Fluency in English
This is what you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space
- Continuous training from experienced professionals who are invested in your development
- A management team that rewards results, and understands that success is a continual learning process
- An extensive employee support system
- A competitive salary
In short, the right people go a long way with us.
InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.