Product Marketing Manager (Business & Finance)
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (Business & Finance)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Matt Bangsund
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a talented marketing manager with a proven experience in building and implementing lead generation campaigns across a variety of channels. If the statement “in the land of opinions, data is king” reflects your approach to marketing, then read on.
Responsible for our degree programmes in business and finance, you’ll be working with our marketing, copywriting, design, and sales teams to produce seriously killer campaigns. Using data-driven insights and knowledge drawn from prior experience, you’ll create and implement strategies that connect with our future business students every time. You’ll feel comfortable taking charge of a huge variety of projects, and the thought of saying, “That’s not my responsibility,’’ makes you want to cringe.
The ability to work puns into everyday conversation is desirable, but not essential.
That’s the bit about you, now a little something about us:
InterActive is an online education company. We help international business schools and universities take their courses online, and we’re dedicated to creating a global learning community without economic, political, or cultural borders. We’re a highly energetic organisation committed to providing a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team.
We’ve put together a team from all over the world who work together with a single vision - that greatness comes from giving people the freedom to work hard and have fun.
A typical day in the life of a Product Marketing Manager:
- Use data gathered from our sales and admissions teams to write student personas for our future business and finance students to create highly targeted communication strategies, helping the recruitment team recruit with forensic precision.
- Lead a creative concept meeting with design and copywriting to come up with a new concept for an ad campaign – decide as a team to reject tagline, “InterActive. We used to be bankers but lost interest...”
- Start development on a business and finance based content marketing strategy with the support of our SEO, social media, and copywriting teams to increase organic traffic to our microsite.
- Have lunch with the Brand Manager where you’ll have to discuss The Strokes, or learn how to discreetly change the topic to something relevant (he’s obsessed).
- Coordinate your latest lead generation campaign, monitoring ROI, conversion rate, lead quality, and sales feedback – communicating with digital marketing teams (PPC, Affiliate, and Social Media) to ensure they are meeting the budgets you’ve provided.
- Project manage the design and development of your new master’s degree microsite, report your progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll best fit our requirements with:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing.
- 3-5 years of previous marketing experience - including lead generation campaigns, content, marketing, lead nurturing, and email communication strategies.
- Strong project management skills.
- An overwhelming desire to show initiative and try new things.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Excellent attention to detail and a tendency to use movie quotes in your cover letters.
- The ability to balance data-driven decisions with logic and creative judgement.
- Fluency in English.
This is what you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space.
- Continuous training from experienced professionals who are invested in your development.
- A management team that rewards results, and understands that success is a continual learning process.
- An extensive employee support system.
- A competitive salary.
In short, the right people go a long way with us.
InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.