Product Marketing Manager (Fashion)
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (Fashion)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Contact: Matt Bangsund
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a passionate marketing manager with a proven track-record in building and implementing lead generation campaigns across a variety of channels.
As you’ll be responsible for marketing our degree programmes in fashion, we’re looking for someone with a creative flair who can add a touch of sparkle to our department (if you want to decorate your workspace with plush fabrics and quotes from Coco Chanel, we won’t say no).
Working with our marketing, copywriting, design, and sales teams to produce highly tailored campaigns to attract students looking to launch their career in the fashion industry, you’ll feel comfortable using data-driven insight to create strategies that connect with the right audience, every time. You’ll be eager to take full responsibility for a huge variety of projects, and the thought of anyone ever saying, “That’s not my job” makes you want to cringe.
The ability to work puns into everyday conversation is desirable, but not essential.
That’s the bit about you, now a little something about us:
InterActive is an online education company. We help international business schools and universities take their courses online, and we’re dedicated to creating a global learning community without economic, political, or cultural borders. We’re a highly energetic, innovative start-up company with room to grow, and we’re committed to providing a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team.
We’ve put together a team from all over the world who work together with a single vision - that greatness comes from giving people the freedom to work hard and have fun.
A typical day in the life of a Product Marketing Manager:
- Lead a creative concept meeting with design and copywriting to come up with a new concept for the upcoming advertising campaign for our partner London College of Contemporary Arts.
- Use data gathered from our sales and admissions teams to write customer personas for our prospective fashion management students, helping to create seamless processes for recruitment to our degree programmes.
- Have lunch with the Brand Manager where you’ll have to discuss the best-dressed band of the 1990/2000s (just a hint, if you say ‘The Strokes’, he’ll buy you dessert).
- Start development on a fashion-oriented content marketing strategy with the support of our SEO, social media, and copywriting teams to increase organic traffic to our new microsite for courses in luxury goods retailing.
- Coordinate your latest lead generation campaign, monitoring ROI, conversion rate, lead quality and sales feedback – communicating with digital marketing teams (PPC, Affiliate, Social Media) to ensure they are in-line with the budgets you’ve provided.
- Project manage the design and development of your new MA in Fashion Retail landing page template, report your progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll best fit our requirements with:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing.
- 3-5 years of previous marketing experience - including lead generation campaigns, content marketing, lead nurturing, and email communication strategies.
- Strong project management skills.
- An overwhelming desire to show initiative and try new things.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Excellent attention to detail and a tendency to use movie quotes in your cover letters.
- The ability to balance data-driven decisions with logic and creative judgement.
- Fluency in English.
This is what you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space.
- Continuous training from experienced professionals who are invested in your development
- A management team that rewards results, and understands that success is a continual learning process.
- An extensive employee support system.
- A competitive salary.
In short, the right people go a long way with us.
InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.