MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management by LCCA
- 18 months
- For information about our instalment plans or applying for a partial bursary please fill in the enquiry form on the right
Develop the advanced business skills to widen your career opportunities and gain a strategic advantage over your peers. The MA in International Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management is a recognised postgraduate qualification which provides the expertise needed to enter leading positions within the hospitality and events sector.
Delivered in partnership with London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and in cooperation with International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, this programme has been designed by industry professionals, and you'll rapidly acquire specialised skills and knowledge which can be put to use in the workplace from day one.
Combining theoretical as well as practical approaches, the career-focused course syllabus examines a range of essential topics across business strategy, hospitality, tourism, marketing & communications, operations, event, and project management, and much more.
*Intakes are subject to change.
The MA in International Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management enables students to:
- Attain the advanced competencies required of senior managers in the sector
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of challenges they will face in their future career
- Fully appreciate the importance of an ethical approach in hospitality and event management
- Devise and execute a range of activities both as an individual and within a team
- Gain the professional qualities necessary for self-motivated learning, communication, teamwork, and project planning
- Recognise and resolve issues, make critical assessments and contribute effective recommendations and solutions to identify and rectify problems, develop a research methodology and draw logical conclusions
InterActive delivers LCCA's on-campus experience to you 100% online, with access to:
- A comprehensive study experience with the same academic standards as an on-campus LCCA programme
- Expert tuition from faculty members with genuine industry insight
- Immersive online classes brought to you via HD video lectures, case studies, webinars and discussion forums
- Live webinars to share ideas, consolidate new concepts, and ask any questions you have
- Highly personalised tutor support and help with the online platform as and when you need it
This postgraduate course will ensure you develop an advanced understanding of the hospitality and events industries, and you will graduate with the skills sought by leading organisations the world over.
You can complete this master programme in 18 months. After completing 8 programme modules you will undertake the dissertation as your final assignment. At every step you will be supported by the comprehensive study materials and online tools made available through your InterActive account.
To qualify for the programme, please make sure you satisfy all entry requirements and submit all the necessary documentation.
Once enrolled you will be given access to your personal InterActive account, which contains an array of helpful online study materials. Each module is taught via:
- HD-quality video lectures with detailed lecture notes
- Tuition from experienced faculty members with inside knowledge of the industry
- Interactive online sessions with your fellow students
- Live webinars to share ideas, consolidate new concepts and ask any questions you have
- Personalised support from LCCA's highly experienced tutors
Upon successful completion of the programme you will receive an MA in International Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management degree validated by the International Telematic University Uninettuno, a renowned Italian academic institution.
Please note that all students are provided free downloadable e-readers for their core modules. Unless otherwise specified, other course materials such as optional reading and textbooks are not included within the fee. Before registering, please review the description and contact us with any further questions.
Programme modules within the online MA in International Hospitality & Event Management are delivered by London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO. This ensures that you will benefit from the industry insight and professional expertise pf tutors from two respected academic institutions as you study towards your postgraduate degree.
The following modules are delivered by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO:
- Management for hospitality industry
- Management control and finance in the context of hospitality and events
The following modules are delivered by London College of Contemporary Arts:
- Business strategy for tourism and hospitality
- Marketing for service and hospitality industry
- Hospitality operations management
- Event management
- International project management
- Management and leadership across cultures
Each programme module is valued at 10 credits. The final dissertation project is valued at 40 credits.