BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- January & September
- 3 years
- From £6,165 per year
- For more information about our instalment plans or funding options, please fill in the enquiry form on the right.
The BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) from De Broc School of Business, part of The University of Law, provides the foundations of business alongside the fundamentals of marketing and is ideal for those interested in a career in marketing management or as a business management professional. The programme also provides a thorough grounding in specialist concepts and applications of marketing management.
Upon graduation, students will have an opportunity to qualify for the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Diploma in Management and Leadership, allowing you to stand out from the crowd to employers.
You will receive a high-level of contact from experienced tutors and collaborate with your peers via group work and assessment. The marketing pathway develops detailed knowledge of business concepts, and analyses important marketing elements including the relational nature of marketing, strategic marketing planning, the importance of marketing communications and understanding the primacy of the customer in the digital world.
Students on the course will also gain an exemption from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for the Level 4 Marketing module within the Certificate of Professional Marketing.
This bachelor’s degree programme is studied over a period of three years. All of the programme content will be delivered via online video lectures with supplementary resources to help guide your studies. You will also benefit from access to the Chartered Management Institute’s library and complimentary membership.
Each programme module is led by a tutor who will moderate discussion and provide feedback on your assignments. You’ll have 24/7 access to the Canvas platform and all study resources.
Every student on the course will have access to:
- Video lectures for each module
- PDF flashcards to help you review key points
- Ongoing support, feedback and guidance throughout the course
- Discussion forums where you can share ideas and comments with your peers and tutors
BBC at A Level and Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English language, or equivalent qualifications International students must also have an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
- Essentials of Management (20 credits)
- Academic and Professional Skills (20 credits)
- Principles of Marketing (20 credits)
- Accounting and Finance (20 credits)
- International Business Environment (20 credits)
- Managing and Leading People (20 credits)
Four compulsory modules:
- Leading Change (20 credits)
- Corporate Responsibility (20 credits)
- Economics Economy and Trade (20 credits)
- Personal and Professional Development (20 credits)
Two compulsory pathway modules:
- Customer Behaviour
- Marketing Communications in Digital World
Four compulsory modules:
- Sector Specific Project or Dissertation (40 credits)
- Global Leadership (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Creativity Innovation and Entrepreneurship (20 credits)
One compulsory pathway module:
- International Digital Marketing