The InterActive Pro Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is InterActive Pro Limited, T/A London School of Business & Finance, name used under license Registered office: Belmont House, Station Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1JA Registered in England No. 06588211 ("InterActive Pro").
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.studyinteractive.org (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, whether by email, telephone, facsimile or post, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and for aggregate marketing reporting purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
Necessary for website performance
- These cookies make sure that your presence on the website is consistent
- To disable these cookies click the "Change cookie settings" link in the bottom of the page
- These cookies are used by Twitter widget that links it with IA official Twitter account.
- To reject or delete these cookies visit http://twitter.com/privacy
- These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
- To reject or delete this cookie visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
Google Conversion Tracking
- This cookie helps us to determine how many people who click on our ads end up enquiring about and applying to our courses.
- To reject or delete this cookie visit http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
- These cookies are used to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns.
- These cookies allow us to analyze interaction between a visitor and the website, improve usability and user experience using a service provided by Yandex Metrica.
- To learn more about the Yandex cookies please visit http://legal.yandex.com/confidential/
- To reject or delete these cookies visit http://help.yandex.com/common/?id=1124337
- This cookie helps us to improve our online advertising campaigns showing the ads with our latest special offers to those people who have visited our website and are interested in our courses.
- To reject or delete this cookie visit http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
Where we store your personal data
When using our site to carry out transactions which involve the use of a credit or a debit card (and only then), all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
- Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website using VeCapture by Ve Interactive, even if you do not complete your registration/transaction by clicking submit/next. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your registration/transaction.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please notify us by writing to email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 2006, and other associated companies and affiliate institutions. This includes, but is not limited to, our academic partnership institutions.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If InterActive Pro Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)
Your personal data (including sensitive personal data) will be provided to HESA. Further information about the data which will be shared with HESA can be found in the HESA collection notice on the HESA website.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will sometimes inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, when available. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.