To be accepted for DipIFR examination you should satisfy one of the following requirements:
- You are a qualified accountant/ auditor but lack experience working with international financial accounting standards;
- You have a corresponding level of education and two years’ work experience in the field of accounting and auditing. This requires a written confirmation from your employer or a record in your employment record book;
- You have 3 years practise in the field of accounting and auditing which has to be confirmed by a written copy from your employer or record in you employment record book;
- You have passed all exams for professional qualification (Affiliate);
- You hold an ACCA certificate on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and 2 years of practical experience;
- You are a holder of the CIPA certificate issued by CIPAEN;
If you do not satisfy one of the following requirements, you cannot be registered for the DipIFR examinations.
To apply to study for your DipIFR qualification with InterActive you need to purchase your chosen DipIFR study package.