In order to qualify for DipIFR certification, you need to pass the DipIFR professional examination. Twice a year, you will have the option to register for the computer based exams at an ACCA examination centre in Russia or another CIS country. It will take around half a year to complete the full programme and gain the DipIFR qualification.
Below is a detailed step by step process on how to proceed with your studies and examinations:
- You have to comply with at least one of the entry requirements to gain admission onto the DipIFR examination.
- You have to register 3 months before the exam (although there is no strict deadline for application, admission to the programme happens on a rolling basis throughout the year)
- To enrol on the DipIFR examination preparation programme, you have to choose a suitable tuition package and pay for it in full. The earlier you pay your tuition fees, the bigger the discount you will get. Discounts are capped at 30% off.
- You will receive an email with your InterActive login details immediately after payment has gone through. A hard copy of your tuition materials will be dispatched on the same day. At the start of your studies you will get access to all learning tools included in your package, such as recorded HD quality tuition video lectures, mock exams and other materials.
- LSBF will register you for your exams after receiving full payment through the InterActive Enrolment Centre.
- This year’s examinations are held on the 19th of June 2012 and 11th of December 2012. However, registrations for the exams end on the 8th of April for June exams, and the 8th of October for December exams. Note that the documents should be submitted at least 5 days before exam registration ends.
- In the unlikely event that you are unsuccessful in your exams, you would qualify for the Pass First Time Guarantee