The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) is a professional institute based in the UK, which has been championing those in business administration and management since 1915. The IAM offers a level of distinction for individual members, as well as for the select academic courses that it endorses. The IAM offers a suite of qualifications, as well as professional development opportunities such as bitesize coaching sessions and webinars.
We are pleased to share that our Short Courses and Executive Education programmes are continuing to be endorsed by IAM. The courses are being recognised for their high-caliber delivery, demonstrating a commitment to increasing standards through continuous performance improvement.
We are excited to share news that you can now become a member of the IAM!
What are the benefits of membership with the IAM?
- As your career develops, being recognised for your knowledge and experience in management provides a competitive edge in the workplace across all industries.
- As a student participating in, or having completed a Short Course/Executive Education programme, you can gain membership to IAM with a discount of 10% off the annual membership fee. When you submit your application to IAM, include the code ‘Interactive’ to receive your discount.
What are the benefits of membership?
- You’ll become part of a professional organisation that is recognised globally, with the ability to network with colleagues all over the world, and across professions.
- You’ll have 24/7 access to a wide range of online resources in the areas of management and business administration.
- You’ll also have your credentials reviewed by an unbiased external expert.
If you feel it’s time for you to join a group of distinguished professionals and polish and update your CV, simply complete the IAM application.
The estimated waiting time for reviews by IAM is generally 10 working days.
If you are currently enrolled on or have completed an Executive Education/Short Course with London School of Business & Finance and InterActive, click here for more information.
If you are currently enrolled on the MBA in Banking & Finance with London Institute of Business & Finance, please click here to find out more.
I look forward to you joining me in this fantastic professional opportunity!
All the best,
Senior Programme Leader
Contact us today