InterActive gives you the opportunity to study an MBA from two different institutions, London School of Business & Finance (LSBF) as well as London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF). The Global MBA programme from LSBF has 16 specialistions including Carbon Management, Entrepreneurship and Oil, Gas & Energy Management. The highly specialised MBA in Banking & Finance from LIBF has been developed specifically for finance professionals to excel in their career. Both are accredited in the same way as their on-campus counterparts, meaning that you will graduate with the same degree as students who study for a traditional campus programme.
Studying online with an MBA distance learning provider gives you enormous flexibility because of the freedom to study from anywhere in the world. Most importantly, you’ll be able to schedule your studies around your pre-existing professional and personal commitments.
Programme registration is open throughout the year, and new students are enrolled every month. However, specific intake starting dates vary from programme to programme, from university to university. For more information please contact one of our student recruitment advisors, who will be happy to provide you with the relevant information.
The duration of an online MBA will vary between educational institutions. Both of the MBA programmes currently available to enrol through InterActive offer 2 choices in terms of duration, from a fast-track option which can be completed in just 18 months, to the full 3-year MBA study period.
MBA programmes in general usually have Finance, Marketing, Operations and Leadership modules in the curriculum, but the full programme specifications will differ across universities and business schools. The Global MBA from LSBF has 27 modules in total, 23 of which are elective so you can tailor your studies to suit your precise industry requirements. The MBA in Banking & Finance from LIBF has already been tailored to reflect the knowledge in demand from the banking and financial services industry. Both programmes have been designed to give students a well-rounded and comprehensive knowledge of modern business. Fundamental topics include global business strategy and management, accounting and finance, leadership and human capital management, business data and statistics, and decision analysis.
For more information about specific MBA syllabuses, please contact one of our educational consultants.
To enrol onto any of the MBAs on the InterActive website, please visit the course page of your programme of choice:
You will be required to submit a number of documents, such as:
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV/résumé
- A scanned copy of a recent passport sized colour photograph
- Proof of English proficiency
- Two reference letters submitted as per below content and format requirements:
- Student’s full name
- The student’s position, and title within the company
- The exact period over which student worked for the company, and details about responsibilities held (including how many people the candidate was responsible for)
- Details about the candidate’s personal qualities
- The name, signature and position of the referee and their contact details (the referee must be somebody with a high position in the company such as director, manager etc.)
- Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper, stamped and dated (no older than six months)
Or you can contact one of our student recruitment advisors and they can advise you on the best course to pursue based on your specific career ambitions.
InterActive has a career services department that provides one-on-one support and numerous free resources. InterActive’s online career service platform features a wide range of career development resources, and access to specialised career advice from recruitment managers and experts in the business world via news articles and video presentations.
You can also be a part of the student and alumni network of your degree's awarding body.
Here are some questions we generally get asked about studying an online MBA