Graduates of the BA (Hons) Business (CMI) will gain career-ready skills in:
- Understanding and applying the principles of marketing and finance
- Research and management methods across cultures
- Managing change in organisations
- Strategic and international management
- The tools and techniques required in enterprise and entrepreneurship
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning portal called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals and e-books
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
Arden University are happy to consider an application from you if you can show them you have the motivation to study the programme.
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS level 6.0 is required
The BA (Hons) Business programme has been established to provide you with a breadth of knowledge in personal and professional management, including an understanding of contemporary business environments, the principles of marketing and finance, and managing across cultures in strategic and international management. This programme complements fundamental theory with practical application to an evolving business world.
The course consists of 17 core modules studies that will develop your understanding of how to effectively run an organisation. After completion of the core modules, the programme culminates in a dissertation. In support of your development and to ensure your successful progress, you will be provided with tutor feedback on every assessment you submit. Your tutor will also support and guide your continual improvement and help you understand how you can effectively utilise your newly obtained knowledge.
To explore the syllabus in more depth, follow this link.
If you'd like to apply, please click on the link below. Your application should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Please try and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you've submitted your application, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Innovation for the sake of existence
Four golden rules for MBA career planning
The rise of the female entrepreneur
Contact us today