Graduates of the LLB (Hons) QLD will possess career-ready skills in:
- Presenting comprehensive legal analysis and writing
- Understanding and application of UK and EU law
- Insight into aspects of law and ethics
- Applying fundamental legal methodology
- Types of law: contract, property, commercial, and criminal
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning portal called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals and e-books
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent.
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent is required
Arden University are happy to consider an application from you if you can show them you have the motivation to study the programme.
The syllabus is built on modules which are divided into three stages. In the initial stages you’ll study and explore modules dealing with the core principles of law such as the English legal system, civil liberties and human rights, and criminal law. Building on this foundation, the third stage gives the opportunity to tailor your studies by choosing two out of the four optional modules- company, family, employment and intellectual property law.
The assessments are designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your strengths in a variety of ways, including; portfolios of work, analysis and research projects, essays, assignments, problem solving scenarios, presentations, and exams. Arden University provide you with tutor feedback on every assessment to help support your development.
To explore the syllabus in more depth, please follow this link.
If you'd like to apply, please click on the link below. Your application should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Please try and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you've submitted your application, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Join the Magic Circle
Which way to a career in law?
7 famous people with a law degree
Contact us today