Graduates of the BSc (Hons) Financial Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- Analysing financial and organisational problems
- Understanding the economic, legal, and social environment in relation to finance
- Analysing financial and business information in various formats
- Creating and evaluating management accounting information
- Leadership in financial management
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via InterActive’s Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context.
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- A levels, 240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent
- English proficiency at B2 level; IELTS 5.5 (minimum: Listening 5.5, Reading 5.5, Speaking 5.5, Writing 5.5)
- Math's with a minimum level of CGSE Grade C or equivalent
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (5 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
The BSc (Hons) Financial Management provides a solid grounding in the key financial concepts, practices, and competencies required by the world’s leading employers. Through a series of engaging and informative programme modules you will be introduced to exciting new ideas and concepts that take financial management out of the classroom and into the real world.
Based on online undergraduate students who studied with InterActive from 2015-2016
10 reasons to consider accountancy as a second career
InterActive and LSBF lecturer Hafeez Qazi wins the AIA Accountant of the Year Award!
Cashless society coming soon to a country near you
Contact us today