Graduates of the MSc Engineering Management (CMI) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Management of major engineering projects
- Understanding sustainability in theory and practice
- Operations and supply chain management
- Risk management and innovation
- Data handling and decision making
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning portal called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals and e-books
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
To be eligible for this MSc Engineering Management degree you must normally have either:
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial management experience (typically 5 years).
If you have other postgraduate level business awards you may be eligible for entry and/or exemptions. This will be assessed on an individual basis.
Each module will help grow your understanding of strategic engineering principles and how to apply these in your professional life. Each module combines key topics, along with postgraduate level content and assessments. The modules cover areas such as operations and supply chain management, risk management and innovation, data handling and decision making, and project management techniques.
The final research project gives you opportunity to undertake research in an area of your choice within the field. With support from an Arden University tutor, the research project develops your critical abilities and lets you demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your chosen area of specialisation.
To explore the syllabus in more depth, follow this link.
If you'd like to apply, please click on the link below. Your application should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Please try and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you've submitted your application, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Innovation for the sake of existence
Four golden rules for MBA career planning
The rise of the female entrepreneur
Contact us today