Graduates of MSc Project Management (APM) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Managing budgets, resolving complex issues, and coordinating a project team
- Matching people to tasks, organising schedules, and assessing risks
- Interpreting and using data to make successful, knowledge-based decisions
- Finding solutions to the ongoing challenges of sustainability
- Recognising the prospects of a potential investment
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning portal called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals and e-books
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2:2) or equivalent
- IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent for students whose prior learning was not taught in English
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden are more than happy to consider an application if you have substantial suitable work experience (typically 5 years senior level experience) and can demonstrate your ability and motivation to study the programme.
This postgraduate programme, accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), expands your knowledge of the different types of project management and how to apply these methods to real-world scenarios. Over 7 modules, you will develop your perception of the valuable role data analysis can play in your project management decision making.
The issue of sustainability in business is addressed through the study of relevant theories and practices. This will encourage you to graduate this master’s programme with a progressive approach to project management. The final research project module will be your chance to focus on an area of your choice, under the guidance of a tutor, and produce a piece of work of the academic standard required at master’s level that will also add value to your business and further progress your career.
To explore the syllabus in more depth, follow this link.
If you'd like to apply, please click on the link below. Your application should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Please try and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you've submitted your application, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Innovation for the sake of existence
Four golden rules for MBA career planning
The rise of the female entrepreneur
Contact us today