Graduates of the MSc Strategic IT Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- Proposing methods of aligning business and technology
- Design, application, and enhancement of IT systems in business
- Evaluating and prioritising IT solutions
- Competently leading the management of projects
- Building positive stakeholder relationships
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning portal called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals and e-books
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2:2) or equivalent
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial management experience (typically 5 years).
You will study six core modules plus a research project, which is designed to develop your ability to manage organisation-wide IT activities. These include information systems and business strategy alignments, portfolio and project management, relationship management, and business plan development. The syllabus also focuses on the implementation of innovative new technologies such as cloud systems and applications and IS governance.
The assessments aim to give you a chance to demonstrate your understanding through a range of methods, including reports, presentations, research proposal, and a dissertation of journal articles. With support from your tutor, the research project helps you to develop your critical abilities and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your chosen area of specialisation. If you’d like to explore the course details in more depth, follow this link.
If you'd like to apply, please click on the link below. Your application should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Please try and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you've submitted your application, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Innovation for the sake of existence
Four golden rules for MBA career planning
The rise of the female entrepreneur
Contact us today