Graduates of the MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Bringing your flair and originality to the international luxury retail business
- Analysis and resolution of challenges facing the retail luxury management sector
- Brand globalisation processes
- Ethics and morality in fashion retail and luxury brand management
- Skills required for senior management positions
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via InterActive’s Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context.
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent (any class, any subject area) and at least two years of relevant work experience in the private or public sector.
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (5 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
The syllabus explores key areas of banking and finance, including financial markets and intermediaries, commercial and investment banking, risk management, asset management, derivatives, international finance, and corporate finance. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information presented is based on data collected from our intakes between 2015-2017
5 reasons why public relations careers are on the rise
The rise of fast fashion
High-paying careers in media and communications
Contact us today