Graduates of the MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Advanced competencies required for senior management positions
- Challenges and solutions across a range of real-world scenarios
- Ethical approaches to hospitality and event management
- Devising and executing activities both as an individual and within a team
- Developing research methodologies for high-level decision making
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via InterActive’s Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context.
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
UK applicants: a Bachelor’s degree (any class) or equivalent in any field
Overseas applicants: UK Bachelor degree equivalent (any class)
Alternative route: Applicants who do not meet the stated academic requirements can apply via our Mature Route. You will be requested to provide and evidence of 3 year's managerial work experience, plus transcripts of your highest qualification achieved to date
Language proficiency: minimum IELTS 5.5 in all bands or; high school completed in English language or; a Bachelor’s degree completed in English medium or; at least 2 years’ work experience in an English speaking environment
Programme modules within the online MA in International Hospitality & Event Management are delivered by London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO. This ensures that you will benefit from the industry insight and professional expertise pf tutors from two respected academic institutions as you study towards your postgraduate degree.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information presented is based on data collected from our intakes between 2015-2017
5 reasons why public relations careers are on the rise
The rise of fast fashion
High-paying careers in media and communications
Contact us today