Graduates of the MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Advanced competencies required for senior management positions
- Challenges and solutions across a range of real-world scenarios
- Ethical approaches to hospitality and event management
- Devising and executing activities both as an individual and within a team
- Developing research methodologies for high-level decision making
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via InterActive’s Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
Programme modules within the online MA in International Hospitality & Event Management are delivered by London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO. This ensures that you will benefit from the industry insight and professional expertise of tutors from two respected academic institutions as you study towards your postgraduate degree.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information presented is based on data collected from our intakes between 2015-2017
What is a business mentor, and why do you need one?
3 business secrets tomorrow’s leaders know
Are you an entrepreneurial missionary or mercenary?
Contact us today