Graduates of the MSc Corporate Financial Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
Corporate finance and reporting
Risk management and banking regulation
Mergers and acquisitions
Business performance management
Corporate governance and social responsibility
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio Tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant Feedback Tasks of between 500-1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor -- creating a platform for dialogue on which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
Non-standard entry is available to applicants who meet select criteria. For more information, contact us and one of our advisers will get in touch with you to discuss your options.
You will study two core modules, and then select one of two elective streams.
Students who choose Elective Stream 1 will study risk management and banking regulation, in addition to mergers and acquisitions.
Students who choose Elective Stream 2 will study business performance management as well as corporate governance and social responsibility.
Each module is worth 30 credits You are expected to complete your dissertation one year after the start date of the programme. The programme has 180 UK credits in total.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on February 2017 class
10 reasons to consider accountancy as a second career
InterActive and LSBF lecturer Hafeez Qazi wins the AIA Accountant of the Year Award!
Cashless society coming soon to a country near you
Contact us today