Graduates of the MSc in International Marketing programme will possess career-ready skills in:
Advanced marketing and leadership strategy
Global reputation management
Business analysis for high-level decision making
Emerging marketing themes, trends, and practices worldwide
Research methodologies and professional development
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio Tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant Feedback Tasks of between 500-1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor -- creating a platform for dialogue on which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Non-standard entry is available to applicants who meet select criteria. For more information, contact us and one of our advisers will get in touch with you to discuss your options.
Students will study four modules, worth 30 UK credits each, and another module worth 60 UK credits. This programme has 180 UK credits in total. You will be expected to submit a dissertation 12 months after the start date of your course.
You will be provided with a host of e-learning media and workshops for each module, and receive personalised support throughout the duration of your programme. You'll benefit from CMI and CIM resources, access to the Financial Times as well as online databases. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on online postgraduate marketing students who studied with InterActive in 2016
6 apps that have transformed marketing
Social media: the good, the bad and the ugly - part 1
5 marketing campaigns gone wrong
Contact us today