Graduates of the MSc in Leadership and Human Resources Management programme will possess career-ready skills in:
Leadership and management development
Managing employment relations
Coaching and mentoring
Leading organisation design and development
Business skills development
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case studies and discussion questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant feedback tasks of between 500 -1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor, creating a platform for dialogue within which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- UK bachelor's degree at 2:2 or above, or equivalent qualifications
- English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Non-standard entry is available to applicants who meet select criteria. For more information, contact us and one of our advisers will get in touch with you to discuss your options.
Students will study six modules worth 15 UK credits, one module worth 30 UK credits, and another worth 60 UK credits. This programme has 180 UK credits in total.
You will be provided with online video tutorials and workshops for each module, and expected to complete each workshop before starting the next topic. There is a considerable amount of online group work on the programme, in addition to independent self-study. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on February 2017 class
Four golden rules for MBA career planning
The rise of the female entrepreneur
5 business tips from 500 BC
Contact us today