Graduates of the Dual MA/MSc in Finance and Investment will gain career-ready skills in:
- Interpreting business and international financial statements
- Using quantitative methods, in relation to financial markets
- Using finance and investment decisions to achieve a competitive advantage
- Evaluating corporate finance structures and managing financial risk
- Maximising corporate value while reducing corporate risks
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via InterActive’s Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context.
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent - any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (5 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
The Dual MA/MSc in Finance and Investment degree syllabus considers today's challenging business environment and the financial expertise you need to excel within it. The 3 core and 3 elective modules will equip you with a deep understanding of investments and financial statements, corporate finance, financial econometrics and advanced asset pricing. The final research project will give you hands-on experience, ensuring your competence in a financial decision-making environment. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on 2015-2016 class
Faculty and Students
10 reasons to consider accountancy as a second career
InterActive and LSBF lecturer Hafeez Qazi wins the AIA Accountant of the Year Award!
Cashless society coming soon to a country near you
Contact us today