Graduates of the Dual MSc & MA in Marketing programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Strategic, global, and cross-cultural marketing management
- Consumer behaviour and research methodology
- Worldwide advertising and promotion
- Public and customer relationship creation and maintenance
- Luxury brand and internet marketing
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via InterActive’s Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners.
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme.
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context.
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research.
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world.
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent – any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent*
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
The Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing syllabus is designed to reflect the dynamic global marketing field, providing you with in-depth understanding of core concepts in strategic management, consumer behavior, and marketing communications. This creates an important foundation for the advanced knowledge and skills you will acquire via the programme’s elective modules. With 11 specialised elective modules to choose from, you will select 3 which are most relevant to your interests and career goals.
The programme begins with the core modules, which you can learn more about by clicking on the relevant module in the section below. After completion of the core modules you will enter the specialised study phase, based on your chosen 3 elective modules. In order to graduate from the programme you must complete all 6 modules and the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information presented is based on data collected from our Jan and March 2017 intakes
6 apps that have transformed marketing
Social media: the good, the bad and the ugly - part 1
5 marketing campaigns gone wrong
Contact us today