Graduates of the Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Digital Marketing and Social Media) programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Digital marketing
- Social media utilisation for brand building
- Strategic, global, and cross-cultural marketing management
- Internet communications
- Consumer behaviour and research methodology
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via InterActive’s Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context.
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent - any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but not a requirement
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (5 years management experience minimum for mature study route).
The Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Digital Marketing and Social Media) online degree was developed considering modern trends and the constant evolution of the field. It is a truly practical course providing you with the key expertise required to succeed. You can view the topics covered during the programme in detail by clicking on the relevant module below.
You will start the programme with the core modules, after which you will specialise based on your chosen 3 specialist modules. In order to complete the programme you have to finish all 6 modules as well as the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project.
Each programme module is worth 15 ECTS credits. The final dissertation project is valued at 30 ECTS credits.
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information presented is based on data collected from our Jan and March 2017 intakes
6 apps that have transformed marketing
Social media: the good, the bad and the ugly - part 1
5 marketing campaigns gone wrong
Contact us today