Graduates of the Dual MSc & MA in Strategic Marketing (Sales Management) programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Strategic sales management
- Advertising and promotion management
- Public and customer relations management
- Consumer behaviour and research methodology
- Integrated marketing communications
You will study your programme with the online learning organisation InterActive, a leader in the provision of e-learning. Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via InterActive’s Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context.
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- UK undergraduate degree or equivalent - any subject area
- English levels 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or equivalent
Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route).
You will start the programme with the core modules. After completion of the core modules you will proceed with 3 specialist modules. In order to complete the programme, you have to finish all 6 modules and the Integrative Research and Consultancy Project (by submitting a final project).
Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Information presented is based on data collected from our Jan and March 2017 intakes
The rise of the female entrepreneur
5 business tips from 500 BC
Make your life greener with eco-friendly apps
Contact us today