Graduates of this programme will possess career-ready skills in:
- Fundamental technical presentation skills
- The importance of the planning and preparation process
- Effective speech technique tools and overcoming stage fright
- Identifying the key aspects and conditions (outward and inward) of a performance
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- A designated tutor who will provide support and feedback throughout your programme
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Downloadable e-books and free library resources to aid your assignment writing and research
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- A good level of English language ability is recommended
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is required
The learning and teaching strategy is based on the knowledge and experience of top performing artists. The study methods reflect the learning outcomes of the programme.
Study methods include:
- Assessing current presentation skills of individual student
- Analysis and practice of 2-3 different kind of presentations
- Exercises in developing effective presentation skills.
- Case studies showing effective and powerful performances.
- Enhancing interpersonal skills
- Learning to motivate and inspire yourself and others
- Questions and discussions on the art of presentation and performance through the perspective of a top performing artist.
Based on all online students who studied with InterActive in 2016
Lessons from the White House: directors of communication
Get ahead in fashion with a second language
5 reasons why public relations careers are on the rise
Contact us today