Job Title: Educational Consultant
Department: Student Recruitment
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Salary: Competitive + uncapped commission
Contact: Viktoriya Petriv
Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Then join InterActive’s passionate student recruitment team and make a difference in the lives of individuals studying top-tier higher education programmes online.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you should have proven experience in providing excellent customer service, a strong sales background, and the ability to rapidly build a rapport with our students. You should also have previous experience working within a target driven environment. Ultimately, we are looking for individuals who thrive under pressure, who are competitive, and who are willing to work hard to exceed their targets and progress their career.
We are now hiring educational consultants to enrol students onto a range of online postgraduate programmes from 2 leading British universities.
When Interactive launched in 2008, we began with a clear vision to become the number one destination of choice for those seeking a first-class online learning experience – a vision which we still live by today.
To this end, we work in close partnership with international business schools and universities to bring universal access to the e-learning environment. Through the development of bespoke strategies focused on increasing educational reach, we are committed to becoming the destination of choice for those seeking a first-class online learning experience, and we are dedicated to creating a global learning community without borders.
What we are looking for
- We expect a lot from our employees. Working here is fun – but it’s no joke. At the same time, we’re here to support you and give you the resources you need to be successful.
- The ability to establish rapport and build relationships with prospective students.
- Persistence coupled with a passion for education.
- A proven track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to guide prospective students through the university admissions process and overcome any obstacles that may arise.
- Willingness to communicate primarily via phone, web-based platforms, and email.
What you'll get from us:
- A growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space.
- Continuous training with opportunities for professional development.
- A management team that rewards results.
- An extensive employee support system.
- Competitive salary.
- English as a first language (native speaker)
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year’s phone-based development experience
Why its great to join us
We are a highly energetic, innovative start-up company with room to grow. We strive to maintain a fun yet professional and productive working environment for our team. We offer excellent training and ongoing support throughout your career with us. In addition to this, we offer an uncapped commission structure, leaving the earning potential completely up to you.
InterActive is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.