Scholarships now available for Dominican students
Through InterActive’s partnership with the Fundación APEC de Crédito Educativo (FUNDAPEC), 60 students in the Dominican Republic are now eligible to claim up to $200,000 in scholarship grants.
Successful applicants will be able to study over 40 different accredited, internationally recognised online MBA or Master’s degrees at an affordable price.
With tuition fees starting from £4,500 for a full Master’s degree (with a scholarship of 25%), you can choose from areas such as finance, tourism, sales, marketing, international business, and project management.
Explore our full range of master’s programmes and specialisations.
Why study with InterActive?
- Online education without compromise: you’ll receive exactly the same academic quality and qualification as an on-campus student
- Study from the location of your choice via InterActive’s award-winning platform
- Online access to personalised tutor support
- Enhance your job prospects and salary without interrupting your present career
- Each degree is tailored to your career, and you can use specialises to focus on your preferred areas
- Access to online career development services throughout the duration of your studies