Start date: Enrol anytime and start on the 1st or 15th of every month
Duration: 12-15 weeks
Awarding body: London School of Business and Finance
Effective project management can boost business performance, increase profitability, and provide many other lucrative benefits for a company. This course will provide you with the knowhow to plan, implement, evaluate, and modify projects designed to meet specific company goals and objectives. Learn how to outline, prepare and analyse project budgets, allocate resources, and develop effective scheduling plans. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the project management tools and functions, and learn how to carry out a project to its completion, including how to create closing reports and perform post-completion assessments.
The Project Management Certificate is designed for students studying for a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. It assumes knowledge from all level 4 and 5 modules and is delivered as a specialist module, covering the following issues:
- The fundamental elements of projects
- Task and functions of managing and organising a project
- The process and planning of a project
- Linking project plan to project budget and cost
- Project management tools and scheduling of project work
- Resource allocation in project management
- Reporting on project progress and project completion and evaluation
You will be formally assessed once during the programme, which will consist of a written report of up to 3,500 words. Completing this assignment to a satisfactory standard is a mandatory requirement.