MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management by LCCA
- February and October
- 18 months
- For information about our instalment plans or applying for a partial bursary please fill in the enquiry form on the right
Discover your true potential and gain a recognised postgraduate degree from the home of fashion – Italy. The online MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management is delivered by London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and in cooperation with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, a prestigious Italian academic institution.
This online postgraduate qualification has been designed for those who would like to further their industry knowledge in this exciting and dynamic area – while studying within a truly international context. Complementing core skills in fashion retail with essential management know-how, you will attain the advanced expertise required within the global fashion and luxury sector.
LCCA's highly experienced tutors will introduce you to disciplines including; marketing management, fashion marketing, communication techniques, distribution methods, and luxury brand management. As well as these strategic aspects, the course examines the fashion sector as a cultural, social, and historical system, through the analysis of the most influential industry trends.
*Intakes are subject to change.
The MA in Fashion Retail & Luxury Management programme enables students to:
- Attain the strategic skills required of successful senior managers
- Develop and manage luxury and retail management organisations with flair and originality
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the challenges facing the retail luxury management sector
- Understand the importance of an ethical approach in fashion retail and luxury management
- Plan, design, and execute a range of activities both as an individual and within a team
- Gain the professional attributes necessary for individual learning, communication, teamwork, project planning, and entrepreneurship
- Identify and rectify problems, develop a research methodology, make critical assessments and draw logical conclusions and recommendations
The innovative InterActive platform delivers LCCA's on-campus experience 100% online via:
- A comprehensive programme featuring the same academic experience as an LCCA on-campus course, but with 100% online flexibility
- A distinguished faculty of expert tutors with professional insight
- Interactive HD video sessions with your tutors, case studies and access to the latest networking tools
- A highly personalised service including tutor support and help navigating the online platform
This career-focused master's degree provides real insight into the international luxury fashion retail sector, plus you’ll be studying alongside fellow students and professionals from across the globe.
Your studies in just 18 months. The course consists of 9 modules, followed by the dissertation as your final assignment. Throughout your studies you will be supported by the comprehensive study materials and online tools made available through your InterActive account.
To qualify for the programme, please make sure you satisfy all entry requirements and submit all the necessary documentation.
Once enrolled you will be given access to your personal InterActive account, which contains an array of helpful online study materials. Each module is taught via:
- HD-quality video lectures with comprehensive lecture notes
- Case studies
- A distinguished faculty of expert tutors with genuine professional insight
- Interactive discussion forums with your classmates and tutors
- Personalised support from experienced tutors
After successful completion of the programme you will receive an MA in Fashion Retail & Luxury Management degree validated by the International Telematic University Uninettuno.
Please note that all students are provided free downloadable e-readers for their core modules. Unless otherwise specified, other course materials such as optional reading and textbooks are not included within the fee. Before registering, please review the description and contact us with any further questions.
Programme modules within the online MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management are delivered by London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) and the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO. This ensures that you will benefit from the industry insight and professional expertise of tutors from two respected academic institutions as you study towards your postgraduate degree.
The following modules are delivered by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO:
- The origins of fashion: the history of fashion and the concept of luxury applied to new customer behaviour (15 credits)
- Principles of fashion management and administration (15 credits)
- Made in Italy: art, fashion and landscape (10 credits)
The following modules are delivered by London College of Contemporary Arts:
- Essentials and principles of fashion marketing and luxury brand management (15 credits)
- Fashion marketing and retailing in the luxury sector: store location and visual merchandising (15 credits)
- Sustainable fashion branding (10 credits)
- Brand globalisation (10 credits)
- Innovative tactics of fashion e-tailing: the application of new technology and its impact on supply chain (15 credits)
- Professional practice in luxury brands (internship focus module worth 15 credits)
The final dissertation project is valued at 60 credits.