Graduates of the BA (Hons) Business Management will possess career-ready skills in:
- Management, communications, team building, leadership, and motivating others
- Risk management and leadership
- Marketing practices and strategies to meet corporate objectives
- Financial management and planning
- Social responsibility and ethical management
Your programme modules and learning content are delivered via the Canvas study platform, and feature the following resources:
- Professionally produced video lectures created by leading business practitioners
- Access to online forums where you can share and discuss new concepts with fellow students and professionals from around the world
- Case Studies and Discussion Questions to enhance your understanding of theory in context
- Portfolio Tasks featuring a built-in function that allows you to collate your work for presentation to employers
- Instant Feedback Tasks of between 500-1,000 words, accompanied by tutor guidelines on how to approach each assignment
- A pre-selected suite of TED-Ed lessons to aid your understanding of the concepts covered in each module
- A VoiceThread feature containing audio and visual prompts from your tutor -- creating a platform for dialogue on which you can submit your own comments on the module topic via audio or video files
- BBC at A Level and Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English language, or equivalent qualifications
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
The course duration for the BA (Hons) Business Management is three years, consisting of two semesters per year.
Years 1 and 2 consist of six modules per year, three in each semester, worth 20 credits each. In Year 2 you will begin to specialise by choosing from a selection of elective modules, as well as completing common core modules.
Year 3 consists of four modules taken over two semesters.
The aim of this programme is to provide students with knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of business and management appropriate to organisations in the modern world. In doing so, it also seeks to inculcate in them, through the learning experiences offered, many of the skills and competences which allow for effective managerial behaviour in today’s complex organisations and turbulent business environments. The curriculum and learning and teaching strategy are complemented by the considerable work experience opportunities made available to students in the degree. Everything is done in order to make students “work ready” at the point of graduation. The professional nature of the degree is further assured because it has been designed to ensure successful students will also qualify for the CMI Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership. Follow this link to see the full programme syllabus.
Based on online undergraduate students who studied with InterActive from 2015-2016
The rise of the female entrepreneur
5 business tips from 500 BC
Make your life greener with eco-friendly apps
Contact us today