Graduates of the BA (Hons) Business (Human Resource Management) (CMI) will possess career-ready skills in:
- Understanding strategic contributions of HRM to an organisation
- Analysing and interpreting written, visual, and graphical data
- Listening, negotiating, persuasion, and presentation in a professional environment
- Applying theoretical and practical HRM techniques to solve complex problems
- Self-management and working productively and independently
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning portal called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals and e-books
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
This course has standard entry requirements. To be eligible for this course through the standard entry requirements you must have either:
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- Completed a recognised Access Programme or equivalent
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent is required
Arden University are happy to consider an applications from students who are highly motivated to study the programme. This will require a personal statement that demonstrates your ability to study the course, and evidence of relevant work experience.
The syllabus is divided into stages of 120 credits each. Initially, you’ll lay the groundwork with subjects including developing personal and management skills, understanding the business environment, principles of marketing, and introduction to finance. The following modules build on this foundation and become more focused on specific aspects of HRM, such as; managing across cultures, business analysis, contemporary management issues and strategic issues in HRM.
The final module is focused on research methods which will help you in writing your dissertation. Tutor support will be provided, giving you the best opportunity to showcase your understanding of your specialised area to potential future employers.
To explore the syllabus in more depth, follow this link.
If you'd like to apply, please click on the link below. Your application should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Please try and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you've submitted your application, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Innovation for the sake of existence
Four golden rules for MBA career planning
The rise of the female entrepreneur
Contact us today