Graduates of the MBA will possess career-ready skills in:
- Building comprehensive leadership skills for delivering strategy
- Developing a broad perspective in a range of management disciplines
- Holistic management skills applicable across diverse business functions
- Considering your own role as manager and how you lead people
- Leading transitions and change implementation
With Arden University, you’ll have access to an engaging and easy to navigate online learning portal called ilearn. Available on desktop or mobile devices, ilearn supports and encourages you to take control of your studies. Providing everything you need to complete your programme in one accessible place, ilearn features:
- A virtual classroom, library, diary, and lecture theatre rolled into one
- All of your modules, study materials, career support, and schedules
- Access to an online library containing thousands of e-journals and e-books
- Downloadable module materials so you can access the course when offline
- Engaging forums where you can interact, debate, and discuss ideas with your tutors and fellow students
- UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2:2) or equivalent, plus 2 years suitable work experience
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required
If you don’t have academic qualifications, Arden University are happy to consider, and actively encourage applications if you have substantial management experience (typically 5 years).
The MBA programme at Arden University educates you on a range of management disciplines, including ethical leadership, implementing strategy, leading transitions, and managing within a competitive environment. The essential significance of this master’s is in how these management disciplines advance and are applied across every module of study. In understanding how these key functions relate to each aspect of the programme, you will be capable of utilising your theoretical expertise in strategic business leadership throughout the organisations you manage.
The course consists of seven core modules, culminating in the research project. This is an opportunity to undertake research into an area of your choice within the field. With support from your tutor, the research project helps develop your critical abilities and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your chosen area of specialisation.
Follow this link to explore the course syllabus in more depth.
If you'd like to apply, please click on the link below. Your application should take no longer than five minutes to complete. Please try and provide as much detail as possible so we can properly advise you on the next steps. Once you've submitted your application, one of our dedicated course advisors will contact you within 48 hours.
Innovation for the sake of existence
Four golden rules for MBA career planning
The rise of the female entrepreneur
Contact us today